You're a brave girl...I wouldn't go anywhere near those chickens when I was there last year. You guys will have to have a dance party next time you're out here now that I know how to salsa and cha-cha :)
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe our little Isaac is so grown up. What a stud! And you, my little beauty queen, are so funny. I love reading your words because I feel like I can hear them coming right out of your mouth. I love you!
2 comments:
You're a brave girl...I wouldn't go anywhere near those chickens when I was there last year. You guys will have to have a dance party next time you're out here now that I know how to salsa and cha-cha :)
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe our little Isaac is so grown up. What a stud! And you, my little beauty queen, are so funny. I love reading your words because I feel like I can hear them coming right out of your mouth. I love you!
Post a Comment