Tuesday, June 30, 2009

He came back a man

Kambria here:

Just thought I would write how excited I am my little brother is back from his mission. He looks so much older! And because my beautiful mother is slow to post- I wanted to share a few pics they sent me via e-mail of his home coming. They are coming out to visit me July 8th and I can't wait for them to get here! 

Here is my fam- Kudos to my Mom on her Adorable outfit. I taught her well hehe...



And our extended WA fam! Here he is with our friends Honnu, Krista, and her husband Shad



Isaac went out the same time as his good friend 
Ben - we are glad he is back (BYU better watch out for these two)




1 comment:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

HOLY COW! He looks so different! Yeah, those chicks at BYU better watch out before they're all swept off their feet!